Saturday 22 December 2007

Hot new shoe trend: Jelly

If anyone was in doubt that 'everything old is new again', then surely this new trend will persuade even the greatest of doubters.
As far as I'm aware, jelly flats and sandals are a fairly new trend this year, having only just recently started popping up everywhere.
To be honest, I'm not the hugest fan. Sure they're cute, and maybe comfortable (I haven't tried on a pair since I was 6), but I think it's a bit too early for 90s fashion to be making it's way back. I have no problem with other people wearing them, though. A friend of mine owns a green pair and she looks totally hot! But this is one trend I won't be investing in anytime soon. Will I be eating my words? Only time will tell...

These jelly sandals are tiny bit more my style. If I can find a cute enough pair in pink or blue then I'll probably be a sheep in this regard, and follow this one.
Which do you prefer?

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of brown712.com and kahlon.com.au]

No comments: