Friday 21 December 2007

Ad Campaigns I Love...part II

I'm feeling a little under the weather today (it's bucketing down with rain over here, so in this case, pun not intended. Lol), so naturally I'm experiencing major writer's block (which will come in handy when making my excuse for not writing my pre-term biology essay as plausible as possible). Therefore I can't think of anything to write about why I love these ads. So here they are:
GUESS?


Lanvin


Wheels & Dollbaby

Well, it's pretty obvious why GUESS? ads will always have a place in my heart, considering it's my favourite brand. But this year they recruited Australian model Jessica Hart (pictured top) as one of the few gorgeous faces of the brand. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! Lol.
fashionologie is coining this Olga Sherer (pictured middle) for Lanvin pairing the new Sasha P for Prada. Oh my, I hope so. What a fierce and powerful duo that was. I quite like this ad, the only thing I don't like is Olga's facial expression, it's a bit scary and alien-like (click the picture to see full size). But other than that it's beautiful...fluid, contrasting colour, great styling. Beautiful.
Wheels & Dollbaby (pictured bottom) can do no wrong in my mind. Ever classy and seductive but never trashy, slutty or OTT. And that's just their ad campaigns. The real magic starts with the clothes...

Well I suppose that wasn't too bad, with cold caps clouding my mind, eh? Lol.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of guess.com, fashionologie.com and wheelsanddollbaby.com]

No comments: