Friday 7 December 2007

Some good old mascara comparison...

Remember my obsession with Chanel Inimitable mascara? Oh don't worry, it's still there but my darling Chanel will now have to share my affection with my new Dior.Which is better, you ask? Tough question...the Diorshow offers beaucoup de length and volume,
but not alot of separation. But, I have to be honest, I was blessed with long lashes (yay for genes! Lol) so length in a mascara isn't that big a deal for me. But I am very self conscious about my eyes and feel that volume is important so that's a plus. Clumping is a tiny problem with Diorshow, but as long as you know how to avoid clumps or at least get rid of them properly then it doesn't matter.
The Chanel really lengthens and separates, but, to put it simply (because I don't really know how else to say it) the Diorshow makes my eyes more noticeable from a distance. Hold it, I just thought of the best solution:

-Chanel Inimitable for day wear
-Diorshow by Dior for night wear

As the evidence plainly shows, they're both wonderful mascaras and for $50 (both same price) they're worth every cent.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of sephora.com]

No comments: