Wednesday 12 December 2007

Pre-Fall 2008 -- Best Bits

Badgeley Mischka
Oh, I always love the designs of these two genius boys. It seems they're very into mermaid hems right now. The white dress on the far right could totally be a gorgeous wedding dress, right?

Oscar De La Renta
Do I really need to talk about how wonderful I think Mr. De La Renta is? I mean sure, I want to, I could do it all day, but is it really necessary? The middle outfit is my favourite, and as much I love black tights, I think a few seem to be a bit bored with them: De La Renta has their problems solved.

Zac Posen
I know that Zac Posen has some sort of cult celebrity following, over on the other side of the world, but I really don't understand it. Sure a lot of his clothes are cute and pretty, but let's be honest, he's no John Galliano. Zac Posen is great for simplicity, though.

There you have it, pre-autumn.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of style.com]

No comments: