Thursday 27 December 2007

Best Dresses of 2007

Whilst I was reading everyone else's lists, I found myself saying quite a few times oh no, but you left out... So I decided, I'd compile my own list. Now, I'm pretty sure I've left out a few, because it's a fairly short list, so let's just say these are, in my opinion, the Best Dresses of 2007 as far as I can remember. Lol.
Beyonce -- American Music Awards.
Hands down number 1 Best Dress. I read somewhere that it was designed by Elie Saab, but I think they made a mistake, so now I'm lost.

Rihanna -- MTV Video Music Awards.
These One-Name wonders never seem to get it wrong, do they?

Mary-Kate Olsen -- The Costume Institute's Party of the Year.
Knowing MK, this dress is probably covered in real animal fur/feathers. So I feel bad for thinking it's so gorgeous...

Christina Aguilera -- Clive Davis' Annual pre-Grammy Party.
Pre-pregnancy revelation, Christina positively dazzles in this shimmery number, designer (despite my efforts) unknown.

Thandie Newton -- Fendi Fashion Show in China.
Thandie shines in this sunny Fendi gown. Mis-matched clutch? That's hot.

Kate Winslet -- BAFTA/LA Awards.
There's just something about this dress that makes it undeniably striking. The wide, black belt is right on trend. Good work, as always, Kate.

Sorry about the lack of designer names. I tried my best to find who each dress is designed by, but I failed...I will make it my mission to find out eventually, though!
Got any other dresses to add?

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of popsugar.com, gossip.commongate.com, style.com, justjared.buzznet.com and style.com]

No comments: