Thursday, 27 December 2007

Best Dresses of 2007

Whilst I was reading everyone else's lists, I found myself saying quite a few times oh no, but you left out... So I decided, I'd compile my own list. Now, I'm pretty sure I've left out a few, because it's a fairly short list, so let's just say these are, in my opinion, the Best Dresses of 2007 as far as I can remember. Lol.
Beyonce -- American Music Awards.
Hands down number 1 Best Dress. I read somewhere that it was designed by Elie Saab, but I think they made a mistake, so now I'm lost.

Rihanna -- MTV Video Music Awards.
These One-Name wonders never seem to get it wrong, do they?

Mary-Kate Olsen -- The Costume Institute's Party of the Year.
Knowing MK, this dress is probably covered in real animal fur/feathers. So I feel bad for thinking it's so gorgeous...

Christina Aguilera -- Clive Davis' Annual pre-Grammy Party.
Pre-pregnancy revelation, Christina positively dazzles in this shimmery number, designer (despite my efforts) unknown.

Thandie Newton -- Fendi Fashion Show in China.
Thandie shines in this sunny Fendi gown. Mis-matched clutch? That's hot.

Kate Winslet -- BAFTA/LA Awards.
There's just something about this dress that makes it undeniably striking. The wide, black belt is right on trend. Good work, as always, Kate.

Sorry about the lack of designer names. I tried my best to find who each dress is designed by, but I failed...I will make it my mission to find out eventually, though!
Got any other dresses to add?

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of popsugar.com, gossip.commongate.com, style.com, justjared.buzznet.com and style.com]

3 comments:

lla said...

Also popular as a way to fashion, China Wholesalers let people around the world about the wholesale from china , china wholesale purchase and let the world buy products wholesale to such a good product.

lla said...

Ed hardy shirts to tattoos tattoo art and graffiti into the street among the ed hardy clothes. Puma basketby the majority of consumers, Puma basket of products that were sold out on a listing. Cheap puma shoes and match various types of clothing, belts, cheap jacket, Wholesale Handbags, watches, pens and other products are also beautifully designed, excellent technology, elegant shape. People buy nike max shoes, they are also no longer pick Association other goods.

lla said...

Lacoste polo shirts to the people's feeling is natural and pro-and the Burbrery polos comfortable, affordable good wear burberry polo shirt both in Europe and the United States or Asia, almost Everyone must become a wardrobe in the style of clothing! There are so many beautiful coat, but also with the needs of others can be more perfect. Levi jeanshave a straight trouser leg, it looks clean and able; Diesel Jeans and Levis Jeansis pet fashion, elegance and fashion, with a polo shirt and holding babolat aeropro driveor cheap tennis racquets, what you can think of.