Tuesday 4 December 2007

You Know You Love Her...

It's the show everyone's talking about (and blogging about). Gossip Girl.
The show premiered here in Australia, last night. Thanks to YouTube, I'd already seen it, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. I can't get enough of it. I want it to be Tuesday everyday, therefore no one would have to wait. Lol.
It's fashion meets gossip meets teenage relevancy with a very sexy twist.
If you're like me, and stare lustfully at Blair and Serena's wardrobes and just...wish, there is help available. Thanks to the darlings at FabSugar, you can get you're Gossip Girl fix as often as you want (well, more as often as it's updated).
I find that behind-the-scenes features on hit TV shows are all part of the fun, so you can imagine my delight to find out that the CW has kindly set up a B-T-S of the fashion featured on GG. Check it out here. Very interesting stuff.
Who is Gossip Girl, I hear you wonder? Those who have read the books are already privy to this information, I'm sure. But us newbies (I've only read the first book, and so far, like the TV show better to be honest) are being good and going to find out the honest way: the internet! Lol, kidding. Let's find out by watching the show, yes?
You're nobody until you're talked about. So cool...

Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of tv.yahoo.com]

No comments: