Tuesday 1 January 2008

The Mother of All Beauty Guides

In serious need of some new beauty products for this season? Style.com's got you covered.
A little while ago I signed up for Style.com's e-updates, and get emails about new features etc on the website. This is how I found the Beauty Guide. An extensive, and visually aided, guide of the hottest beauty products for this winter (even though it's summer over here, the products featured are still inspired). My favourite find on said guide?
M.A.C Slimshine

I hate red lips. On anyone. Especially me, which is unfortunate because I have naturally red lips (isn't life funny?) . So I'm constantly looking for a perfect nude lip tinter. This new M.A.C. Slimshine lipstick could be just that. It's gloss with the staying power of a cream colour. Perfection.

God bless the Guide.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of style.com]

No comments: