Monday 21 January 2008

Ain't no sunshine...

Hmm...well it seems that the weight Paris Hilton seemed to have put on, has vanished. She's looking rail thin as usual here, as she parties around Park City, Utah for the Sundance festival.
She also never looks happy these days. Not that with the paparazzi following her everywhere she goes would make for a very happy and fulfilling lifestyle anyway. But there was a time a few years ago when she did seem happy, even if it was pretend. But lately (perhaps since her time inside?) she doesn't even try to act happy.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but sometimes, I feel a little bit sorry for her...

Catch.

Romany

[photo courtesy of popsugar.com]

2 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I don't feel sorry for her
I did when she went to jail but then she came out, continued to do nothing with her life apart from wear horrible swimsuits and pose

Romany said...

Lol!
Yes things have really gone down hill for her since jail, haven't they?