Monday 21 January 2008

Look at that thing fly!

Kylie Minogue was honoured at the G'Day USA: Australia Week 2008 Australia.com Black Tie Gala on Saturday, for her contribution to the entertainment industry.
Ok now that the basic facts are out of the way, we can focus on her amazing gown! I love Kylie, but to be honest, her recent fashion choices have made me question how much more I can put up with. Lol. She used to be a style icon, but of late her style has changed and so has my opinion. But it certainly looks like she's getting back on track these days.
Kylie Minogue -- G'Day USA: Australia Week 2008 Australia.com Black Tie Gala

Wow! Look at that thing fly!

I am in love with this gown, and Kylie carries is very well. Kylie is quite short in stature so it's unfortunately very easy for her to look short in her dress choices. No, this gown doesn't make her look tall, but she has successfully avoided looking as petite as in the past.
No luck on finding the designer, though...If anyone knows, give me a shout.

Catch.

Romany

[photos courtesy of gofugyourself.typepad.com and hollywoodrag.com]

No comments: