Wednesday 6 February 2008

I See Red...

Last Friday was National Wear Red Day, in America. Every year on the first Friday in February, people all around the USA wear red to raise awareness of women's heart disease. The Heart Truth is a national awareness campaign for women about heart disease, who introduced the Red Dress as the national symbol for women and heart disease awareness. An annual fashion show was held featuring models and celebrities wearing red dresses.
Just the basics, for you there...Sara Ramirez is a real inspiration to all the curvy girls out there. You go, girl! Lol.

Camryn Manheim seems like such a fun person. It would be great to hang out with her for a day, I reckon.

Maria Menounos, Ashanti and Heidi Klum strut their stuff for a good cause.

I really just wanted to show how much I love Sara R. She's one of my curvy girl idols.

Catch.

Romany

[photos courtesy of popsugar.com]

2 comments:

blah said...

I'm a red girl and Maria's dress looks fab - they all look fab! Bring on the red I say :-)

Romany said...

Oh yes, Maria's is by far the best.
I like red, too - it's very empowering. :)
Romany
xx