Saturday 1 September 2007

Thalgo Deep-Cleansing Absorbent Mask


I thought it was probably about time for a beauty post, it seems like I haven't done one in ages... So I started thinking about what my favourite beauty products to use are, and then it hit me! Of course, it's the routine I look forward to all week: a friday night Deep-Cleansing Mask.
I started using this particular product, by Thalgo, a little over a year ago, and have been addicted ever since. It's such a fun little ritual. Cleanse, apply mask, leave on for 10-20 minutes, remove it, tone and moisturize.
The thing I love most about a really good facial mask is just how much good it feels like it's doing for my skin. It's therapeautic in a way. Because it draws as much gunk from your skin as it can, I feel like all my worries are being drawn out with them.
Sounds corny, I know. But this is my life. Lol.
I'm a little unsure about stockists, but I do know that Complete Skincare on Maling Rd (Melbourne, Vic, Australia) only uses, as well as sells, Thalgo products.
Any other favourite masks? Do tell.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of thalgo.com.au]

No comments: