Friday 7 September 2007

NY- Spring 08 Ready to Wear: Abaete

I've decided to not post absolutely every R-T-W collection by this year's designers, only the ones I really liked. So I thought I'd start off with Abaete.
So, as I already said, I really liked this collection. The inspiration seemed to be a mixture between St Tropez and Asian-type designs, with an all together Mod feel.
This was my favourite look. It is so 60s, and that pretty parsol is a perfect addition. Love it.

The sunnies and gorgeous flower on the pants just make this outfit. The top and trousers are beautifully made, but a tad plain. I can definitely see both of these on the streets (and beaches, of course) of St Tropez.
For more Abaete R-T-W, go to Style.com


Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of style.com]

No comments: