Friday 7 September 2007

NY- Spring 08 Ready to Wear: Badgley Mischka

Compared to past seasons, I have to admit, this B&M collection was somewhat...tame. Safe, even. Not that there's anything wrong with safe (if you ask me, people are too harsh on safe fashion), it's just not what I necessarily expected from these fashion wonders. But unpredictability is what makes an interesting designer, right?

I don't think anyone could go past these beautiful dresses. (left) The styling of this gown, as well as the gown itself, is so mature, sophisticated, undeniably sexy. A beautiful picture, in itself. (right) What fun! This gorgeous dress has such a free-spirited vibe. Reminds me of the Greek Islands.
For more Badgley Mischka, go to Style.com

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of style.com]

No comments: