Saturday 8 September 2007

NY- Spring 08 Ready to Wear: Proenza Schouler

To be honest, I've never really been a big Proenza Schouler fan (a pat on the back for their Womenswear Designer of the Year co-win, though). And this collection hasn't really done much to sway me, but I did see some very pretty looks so I thought I may as well post them.

(left) Nothing particularly ground-breaking, but a nice mix of masculinity and femininity. The top is somewhat safari-like. (right) I'm a bit hot and cold with this. It's nice (rather impractical, though), but perhaps the skirt needed to be plain and not ruffled?

Now this is very pretty. I pretty much love everything about it.
Oh no, I sounded quite mean in this post, didn't I? I really didn't mean it, I was just trying to be honest...
For more Proenza Schouler, go to Style.com

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of style.com]

No comments: