Monday 17 September 2007

Mascara in the meantime...

It's only been a few months, but I'm fast running low on my Chanel Inimitable mascara (now my most favourite mascara ever!) and my trusty mascara source, aka my pharmacy lol, is out and won't be getting more for another week. So, I've concluded that I must conserve the Inimitable, and have in the meantime been using another "special" mascara.
It's called Miessence Pure Black mascara. It's one of those "safe" brands that I've been researching.It's no Chanel, but it does the job. Plus you know that it's not doing a spot of damage to you or Mother Nature. My only hang up, is that it takes a few applications to get the right look (well, the right look for me anyway). This application process is apparently how the women of the early 20th century used to apply their mascara.
I'd say, give it a go. It's worth it in the long run. :)
All the information you need is here, including a full list of ingredients (all natural, I'm impressed).
Enjoy!

Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of bodysoul.mionegroup.com]

No comments: