Thursday 29 November 2007

New Faces

Wow this has definitely been the week for celebrities-turned-models.
As far as I know, 3 uber cool women have been signed for 3 different, (but still uber cool) fashion labels:
Cory Kennedy has just signed on as the new face of cosmetics label Urban Decay. I'd been hearing things about Cory for a little while but never really understood who she was and what she's famous for. Turns out, it's nothing. But in a good way. The story of her rise to fame is fascinating (well, I think so, at least). Check it out here.

Kirsten Dunst has been cast to star in Miuccia Prada's label, Miu Miu's upcoming Spring campaign. Good match, Kirsten is definitely a better suit to the Miu Miu label than Lindsay Lohan, in my opinion. She'll bring a punky class to it, I believe.

And finally, Victoria Beckham has already shot the Spring '08 campaign for fashion giant Marc Jacobs. It was bound to happen sooner of later. I'm happy for her, I love Posh. She's great with fashion and definitely has a model look, so it's about time she got the opportunity to put all this to good use.

3 uber cool ladies for 3 uber cool labels. The world makes sense again...Lol.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of starpulse.com, glam.com and gazette.uwo.ca]

No comments: