Friday 2 November 2007

Ad Campaigns I Love...

I really could use a new perfume. Don't get me wrong, I love YSL Paris and my now signature Britney Spears Fantasy, but I'm one of those gals who needs variety. Coincidently both of these ad campaigns are for fragrances. Is it a sign? Well, Christmas is drawing ever closer...

Givenchy -- Very Irresistible

Dior -- Miss Dior Cherie

They're both such beautiful ads...Liv looks so happy and bouncy in the Givenchy, and Lily looks so relaxed in the Dior. I first saw both of these on the backs of magazine covers, and have loved them ever since. What do you think? Love 'em or hate 'em?

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of sephora.com and angelita.blog.elle.fr]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What country is that house in cause it's really nice

Anonymous said...

What country is that house in cause it's really nice