Thursday 22 November 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...

Lol! Sorry, couldn't resist with that title.
Wow. Please try and excuse the fact that I have been totally M.I.A. for the passed, well let's see now...12 days! I feel completely disconnected from the fashion world!
Anyway, don't worry I have a good reason. Exams. Woohoo. I've had a full blown week of exams, one each day. Sound fun? It was (warning: imitating my level of enthusiasm may cause emotional and physical harm).
I'm pretty sure we get our results some time next week, so wish me luck. I need all that I can get!

As a little consolation treat, I've compiled a list of things to get excited about right now:

*First and foremost, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix came out on dvd this week (or was it last week? I'm so out of touch!) Go out and grab yourself a copy while you still can!
*Auditions for season 4 of Australia's Next Top Model were held last week (which a friend of mine attended and totally got in the top 20 of Melbourne), which means the new season will be airing soon!
*Shock horror! W magazine has parted ways with Style.com and left Vogue on its own. You can find W's new website here (I suppose it's not really exciting, but it is news).
*Hot new music talent! Robyn is the singer of the song I'm absolutely obsessed with right now, 'With Every Heartbeat'. Seriously, check it out. I cannot get it out of my head.
*The most exciting fashion event of the year, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (sans Gisele, wow that must have been weird) has been and gone. It airs in the US on December 4 on CBS, so hopefully we'll get it here sometime around then as well.
*And of course, it's only 1 month and 2 days until Christmas. Ready, set start shopping!

Got anything to add? :-)
Hope this has even somewhat made up for my almost 2 week absence...

Catch.

*Romany*

No comments: