Monday 20 August 2007

To straighten or not to straighten?

I've been thinking about buying a hair straightener...long overdue, I know, they're all the rage at school (well, everywhere really). Preferably a GHD one, I hear they're the best. I'm just wondering if it's worth it. Straightened hair is beautiful, in my opinion, and I love how my hair looks when it's sleek, shiny and straight. But, I blow-dried my hair everyday last week, so on Friday my hair was somewhat ruined.
I'm concerned it will be the same with a straightener. Unless I also buy some sort of cream or serum that prevents this kind of thing. I've heard of heaps of products that do this, but what's good out there? Does anyone know of any (preferably organic/natural) ones that work?
Do share. :-)

Catch.

*Romany*

No comments: