Monday 20 August 2007

Hot new find: Chip Chop!

I was flipping through a magazine I just bought and came across a tiny little feature it had on the brand Chip Chop! Then I went on to the Chip Chop! site and now I'm hooked. It's not my usual style at all, which is why I'm so confused about liking it, but it doesn't really matter anyway does it? If I like it, that's all that matters, lol.
Here are some really cute products I found:



Paris Souvenir $22AUD, LA Souvenir $22AUD.

Oui Oui Tee $69AUD. If you're looking for a plain t-shirt with just that little bit extra.
The Backpacker $229AUD (extremely limited edition). European Vacation $169AUD (limited edition). These bags can make anyone feel well-travelled and cultured.

Denim Love $89AUD. Fall in Love $55AUD. Sooo retro. Love it.


My attraction to these products is so foreign and strange. It's like I'm a different person.
Don't worry, I'm still a GUESS-toting, Chanel-bearing, Calvin Klein-wearing girl at heart.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of mychipchop.com.au]

No comments: