Friday 10 August 2007

Reese, the newest Avon lady


Avon has just sealed the deal with Reese Witherspoon: officially their first worldwide spokesperson.
Reese will not only be representing their products, but will also be highly involved in the Avon Foundation, focussing on raising awareness of breast cancer, domestic violence and the foundation's other efforts.
“Avon is more than an iconic world class beauty leader – it is a company that is known the world over as a crusader for women’s causes.” says Witherspoon. “I feel a great responsibility in my own life to give back to society.”

Oh, I just adore Reese Witherspoon. If it was a different celebrity I probably would be thinking this is just a ploy to get more publicity for themselves. But Reese is so genuine I wouldn't be surprised if she got into those labs and helped find a cure for cancer herself!


Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of dailymail.co.uk]

No comments: