Wednesday 22 August 2007

September Vogue...


Um...ok. Interesting cover choice.
Sienna is a beautiful girl, but, this cover is just...shocking. It's just all wrong. All of it. The hair, makeup, dress...even the headlines. Since when does Vogue have exclamation marks in its headlines (let alone have the number of pages inside as a headline)?

I'll buy it simply because it's a September issue, undoubtedly the best, but if I was basing my decision purely on the cover (which I, more often than not, do), well then that's a different story...
Don't get me wrong, I love Vogue with a passion. Indulging in its pages is one of my favourite past-times...But this month is probably just a dud cover. Don't worry, it happens to the best of them. :-)


Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of gofugyourself.com]

No comments: