Saturday 25 August 2007

The GHD Professional


Well, I did it. I finally did it. I bought a GHD styler. And boy is it worth it. I cannot get over how amazing it is. It takes less than 60 seconds to heat up, and then simply one glide over a section of your hair and there you have it: beautiful, sleek, straight hair. This morning I woke up with horrible, bouffy hair (I braided my hair last night), but one go with the GHD styler and now it's all better. Did I mention how fun it is to use? I only bought it two days ago so I'm still finding myself constantly thinking about new and different ways to straighten.
I bought it from Petra in Chadstone, for $30 less than it's usual price (or perhaps everyone else is marking the price up, for some reason?), $270.
Highly recommended.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of direct.tesco.com]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are people out there who will always argue that hair stylers are way too expensive, but personally I think a ghd styling iron is the only choice if you want to achieve the look you want with optimal control.