Wednesday 22 August 2007

Can't wait for:

Gossip Girl
I'm so excited for the Gossip Girl TV series to come out. After years of rumours and speculated cast members, it's finally here. The books were a delicious, guilty pleasure, and I'm hoping with all my heart that the show lives up to that standard. I have to admit, at first glance (well a 6-minute-trailer glance) the casting seems all wrong, to me. But I'm willing to give them a go. And even if they don't fit the characters the books set up, it doesn't mean they can't be good characters all on their own, I guess.
Supposedly, it's coming to the CW in the US, and I doubt we'll be getting it on our TVs here in Australia so perhaps I'll just move to America for a few months? I've got time...

The Bourne Ultimatum
Matt Damon = H.O.T. But that's not the only reason this series is awesome. Someone said it was the greatest American action movie series of the last 20 years. Someone was right.
I only just recently saw the first two films (The Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy), so I'm new to the whole Bourne phenomenon. But I can still appreciate it's gripping plot, scarily-real action sequences, exotic locations and best of all hunky hero, no?
A must-see I'm sure!

The 11th Hour
Oh, it's so good to see celebrities being so pro-active about environmental causes. Especially ones as gorgeous as dear old Leo DiCaprio. I cannot wait for this documentary. If it's half as interesting and in-your-face as An Inconvient Truth then I'm sure I'll love it.
My world is very green, at the moment. The french topic I'm studying is all about the environment, which is difficult but rewarding. Ever wanted to know how to say global warming in french?
Don't let me be the only one in line for this flick.
See you at the movies!

Catch.

*Romany*

No comments: