Tuesday 3 July 2007

Where's the editorial?

Sorry. I know most of my recent posts have been me whining about one magazine or another, but I just have to ask this.
I remember back when Australia's Next Top Model was on, Jodhi (the host) was very clear about the prizes. One of them was an 8-page editorial for Vogue magazine. It's already been almost 2 months since Alice was announced as the winner, and the new Vogue just got released today, and still no editorial. I don't know about anyone else but I am dying to see this editorial. Not only to see what the article will be like, but also to see how Alice handles herself doing this, compared to the challenges of the show. I'd also like to see how the photoshoot turns out. I never particularly liked Alice, but hey, she won...and I'm happy for her. :-)
Anyway, I hope they haven't dropped the whole thing. My girlfriends and I were all so excited, one of my friends was even thinking of subscribing, just to make sure she didn't miss the article.
Oh well, I guess all we can do now is wait...tick tock. Lol.

Catch.

*Romany*

No comments: