Thursday 5 July 2007

Melissa George, the face of Napoleon Perdis

Yes, yes. I know this news is almost a year old, but I mainly wanted an excuse to express my opinion on how stunning Melissa looks in her 'Face of Napoleon Perdis' picture.


I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of Melissa's movie choices, so far (although I hear she's got a really big blockbuster in the works, which is great, it's about time karma started swinging her way), and I'll also admit I'm not the biggest fan of her wardrobe and makeup choices, red-carpet wise (but those are her choices, and I shouldn't really judge, I guess), but boy, this girl certainly scrubs up well! Napoleon has done an excellent job of making her look stunning, elegant and classy. That is, after all, his job.
Usually, when we see this kind of intensity with eyeliner on a woman it conveys an image of trashiness, when applied loosely. But that is most certainly not the case in this circumstance.

Speaking of 'Faces of Napoleon Perdis', where is Alice Burdeu? Jeez, this girl is harder to find than an available Birkin bag. Perhaps, this particular prize doesn't get awarded until a little later in the year? Whatever, I don't actually care that much, it would just be interesting to see how Alice looks as the Face of Napoleon Perdis. A role which, in my opinion, she is soo not suited for. Sorry, but it's the truth.
Watch this space, I guess.


Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of napoleonperdis.com]

No comments: