Friday 13 July 2007

No more CK Jeans??

I went shopping at Brand Smart today.
I chose this place because I had a specific purchase in mind. New jeans (my old ones shrunk in the wash). Specifically, new Calvin Klein jeans. I bought two pairs from CKJ last year and they've been the best pair I've ever owned (I would advise investing in a pair of CKJ's if you're on the prowl), so I figured I'd go there to buy my new pair.
Unfortuantely, I was most shocked to find out that Calvin Klein Jeans (in my eyes, the most valuable store in the whole of Brand Smart) had been removed. Gasp!
What is going on here??
Sure, there are other CKJ stores in Melbourne to shop at, but this particular outlet was my lucky store! I was devastated!
But oh well, no use crying over spilled milk, right?
I'm also on the lookout for a somewhat carry-all type bag for everyday use (carrying around school books etc.), so I went into another little shop in Brand Smart and found this amazing GUESS? bag (GUESS? is my all time favourite brand, by the way)! But ultimately, I decided it simply wasn't big enough. Sigh.
In the end, I only bought 2 things. And they were two of the same thing. A bra. But a very cute bra from Simon Perele. Love it!


Catch.


*Romany*

No comments: