Saturday 13 October 2007

Paris- Spring Ready To Wear: Last days

Oh my gosh, so sorry I haven't posted in over a week! I have been so flat-chat with work, school and preparing to go camping (Yay! Not). I haven't even had time to sleep (I so wish that was an exaggeration). So I thought I should probably post the remains (the very stylish remains) of Paris Fashion Week quickly, then move on to a segment that I'm very excited about. I'm going to try this new game: describe the collection (or the particular outfit that's pictured) in 8 words or less. Here goes...
Lanvin
Of the collection, the only outfit I liked.

Louis Vuitton
Disappointing. Wasn't of the usual LV standard.

Nina Ricci
Gorgeous, fun, vibrant. Loved it.

Stella McCartney
Effortlessly chic, the whole way through.

Chanel
Strange, but inventive. Mostly chic, with some hiccups.

Collette Dinnigan
Surprising. Not usually a fan, but loved this.

Elie Saab
Fun, sexy, chic. What more could you want?

Love these! The use of colour is genius.

John Galliano
Brilliantly beautiful collection by a brilliant (and I suppose beautiful, too, lol) man.

That's all for Spring Ready To Wear. Hope you enjoyed the ride as much I did. If you missed out on anything or simply need to cure your Spring Fashion fix, then go to Style.com.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of style.com]

No comments: