Thursday 25 October 2007

High School Trendspotting: Fluoro

Ok, so this trend can be divided into 3 different categories: trashy, casual and adult. I don't usually like to say bad things about people , so I'll be relatively short with the Trashy category: I see lots of people around, who wear fluoro track pants usually accompanied with big styled hair, and I, personally, don't like this look. This trend never used to be that bad though (me having gotten into the whole track pants thing about 2 years ago), it probably could have passed as throw-on casual. But these days, the fluoro makes all the difference, creating a trying-to-look-just-thrown-together-but-just-looking-totally-fake look. Oh well. It's their choice. And that's all I'll say.

Casual is a lot nicer. Basically it's everything the name suggests. Comes in virtually everything, but the most popular item seems to be hooded jumpers. Then there's Adult. Or Nu-Rave as the fashion mags are calling it these days, admitting to being 'scared' of this trend. There's nothing to be scared of. Just be yourself.
As you can probably tell, I'm not the biggest fan of this FT but I'm living with it. Lol
Clue for next FT post: skinny minnie.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photo courtesy of stevieon.com]

No comments: