Tuesday 12 June 2007

Welcome

Hi. :-)
My name is Romany. I love fashion and like writing about it. I don't really know what I want to do with my life, obviously something in fashion. I guess I'll decide someday, at a later stage. But for now, I've decided that I'd like to put my thoughts on fashion (and on anything else, really) out there for others to read. Who knows? It could be interesting.
At times, I may sound cynical. But believe me, I'm not. If I had to choose a Sex and the City character that I'm most like, I'd pick Charlotte (now that says something, right?). Although at times, I'm way more like Samantha, and don't understand why Charlotte gets so worked up about certain things. So, I guess, I'm a mixture of both. See, I managed to work a Sex and the City reference into my first post. How do you like that? Lol.
My all time favourite show is The OC. Followed closely by Sex and the City, Seinfeld, Jonathan Creek, Desperate Housewives, Australia's/America's Next Top Model, The Hills and The Simpsons.
My all time favourite film is Titanic. Followed very closely by Love Actually, The Devil Wears Prada and The Departed.
My all time favourite singer is Madonna.
My favourite colours are pink, green and white.
Do I sound like a girly-girl? Good, because I am. :-)

Anyways, that's probably enough ranting for one post.

Catch.

*Romany*

No comments: