Saturday 23 June 2007

Chanel mascara from a magazine...the easy way out

I bought the new issue of InStyle (Australia) today. Wow. I always thought that my heart belonged to Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, but flipping through the opening pages of InStyle, I think my mind was changed. It's just so classy. Don't get me wrong, I love Vogue and Harper's to bits, but I do usually have a tiny problem with them being the slightest bit snobby and not giving much of a chance to women who don't have $2000 to spend on a purse. But InStyle isn't like that.
I loved almost every little thing in this issue (quite the opposite to my relationship with Vogue and Harper's)...from the piece on Sarah Murdoch, to this issue's ManOfStyle (Adam Brody, yummy), to the fashion insider/celebrity insider, to the Celebrity Weddings and even the little piece they had on London (my future hometown).
But the best surprise was the purse-sized Chanel Inimitable mascara that came free with the magazine.I wore it today and it works quite well as a day mascara. It did everything it promises: lengthens, seperates and makes my lashes look really nice (I had to go check in the mirror to make sure what I was saying was true, lol). I recommend this mascara, if not for it's practical services but just to own something that bears a Chanel logo.
I also recommend purchasing the new InStyle, like the mascara, it delivers everything it promises.


Catch.


*Romany*

No comments: