Monday 18 June 2007

Favourite fashion mags

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love magazines. They're so much fun! Especially fashion magazines. Here are my personal favourites:
Vogue- Honestly, Vogue is just classic. Is there any fashionista out there who doesn't love Vogue? Hooray to the crew for creating a new and exciting issue every month! My one dislike about Vogue, however, is the covers (Australian Vogue). There is just something about them, I can't help but think they could just be...better.
Harper's Bazaar- I love Harper's for it's wit. Most of the articles are written from a subjective point of view, and while that may be bad in some cases, I find it more interesting to read than just facts and figures. Plus, the fashion is just so...exclusive. Juicy, juicy stuff.
Russh- I'm new to this one (I don't think they have international versions of this one, just Australian), but the moment I picked it up I fell in love with it. It's very retro, but it only makes it more endearing. Each issue only gets published every two months, however, instead of the standard monthly. I don't really know what else to say except, grab a copy if you can.
InStyle- InStyle is great. The only thing I don't like is that each Australian InStyle is basically a carbon copy of an American InStyle from a few months back. I know the magazine is a franchise, but I just think they could be a little more original. But besides that, I love it. :-)
Who- WHO isn't really a fashion magazine, I really just threw that in for fun. It's a trashy celebrity gossip magazine, but without the trash. WHO is probably the classiest of the celeb rags, publishing articles on regular news items as well as celeb-related ones. It has a small fashion section, also. A nice, fun read each week.

If I like them, you probably will too. :-)

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of isubscribe.com.au]

No comments: