Sunday 30 November 2008

Quelle Surprise!

The supplementary Vogue Paris calendar for 2009 (arrives annually with the December/January issue) is an homage to old fashioned pinup girls, with a naughty, modern twist. Fourteen different girls are featured, photographed by Terry Richardson and styled by Carine Roitfeld in Louis Vuitton lingerie and shoes.
(nsfw)







Very different to the 2008 calendar. I like them both, personally. I don't have a preference either way.
What do you think? Love it or leave it?
Oh and I apologise profusely for not only the lack of posts but for not replying to any comments. It's nothing personal, trust me -- I love all your comments (as all bloggers do), but a lot of the time I simply don't have the time to reply. I'm just trying to make sure that no one gets their feelings hurt, as that is the last thing I would want for my gorgeous readers.

Catch.

Romany

[photos courtesy of fashionologie.com]

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy ur black friday,http://www.letsbeauty.net also came out some new posts regarding the health and food.

emsydo said...

i do love all the images. very very naughty but still beautiful.

Unknown said...

these are beautiful and tasteful...so not trashy. I <33 Vogue Paris.

Sorry I Haven't been around in a while...I normally schedule all my posts for the week on sunday nights and then I'm nowhere near my computer the rest! bad i know...

Secretista said...

I love it. A little racie for me, but I love it.

Kira Aderne said...

Hi Romany!
Miss you too girl!

Thanks a lot for your sweet message! You are such a lovely girl :)

About this calendar! I would like to have it, no doubt!

a kiss,
have a great time,
Kira

Ella Gregory said...

I thought it would grow on me but I still only like a few of the pictures. I think it is a cool idea though.

Vera said...

love the images, so naughty

Style Spot said...

I love it! Definitely need to get my hands on this calendar. Great to see you back, dear, I've missed you <3 xxx

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

it's like an upsacle playboy bunny. I love all the pictures but it seems more fitting for a boys room then a girl who likes to read vogue.

littlelaceridinghood said...

oooooh, how much I want this.

littlelaceridinghood said...

oooooh, how much I want this.

Anonymous said...

I got this and I like it, love Feb, April and August