- Your contact with the world and what tactics you use to deal with others. Your strength or vulnerability in feeling the impact of other people, their remarks and actions.
- Feelings about personal failings or some sense of not being as good or acceptable as other people; a feeling that other people see you as unattractive or can see failings in you; shyness; difficulties about facing or being in the company of people.
But instead of sitting around and wallowing in my own jealousy, I've decided to make my own Perfect Skin Challenge. And what's a challenge without some inspiration, eh?
My mother is studying naturopathy, and has given me a few ways to combat problem skin the all-natural way. It's not so much a challenge, as a guideline, really.
This little guide has been designed especially for my own system (a vegetarian with a weak immune system, and protein deficiency), so when joining me on my challenge feel free to change things to suit your own system. There's no set time, because this is supposed to be a lifestyle change. Simply comment me or send me an email when/if you've started seeing results. The rules are few, but effective:
- Avoid processed/refined foods.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
- Eat lots of raw salad vegetables (especially leafy greens).
- Drink one specially-made protein shake a week.
- Eat one handful of almonds or cashews a day (not both, and no more than one handful)
- Eat three serves of eggs and three serves of yoghurt a week (for protein).
- No more than two or three pieces of fruit (raw and/or dried) a day.
- Exercise regularly (open to interpretation -- as much as desired)
- Three Omega-3 tablets daily* ~ morning
- One vitamin B tablet daily* ~ morning
- Two 500mg vitamin C tablets daily* ~ afternoon and after dinner
- One zinc tablet daily* ~ night
I've tried my best to make this look really official. How did I do? Lol.
Feel no obligation at all to join, this is simply something fun that I've embarked upon, and I was looking for anyone who wanted to share my enthusiasm. Lol.
Oh and please don't forget to cast you vote(s) in this month's poll on the right hand side of the page. I'm trying to get an idea of what readers think of my blog, so any feedback would be wonderful.
[photos courtesy of tccandler.com, mtv.com, theinsider.com and rnbmusicandgossipp.blogspot.com]