Saturday 24 November 2007

Best Dressed at the American Music Awards 2007

Ok, I know this is 6 days late, but wait for it...exams, remember! Lol. It's really messed up my blogging schedule, but hopefully I aced them all and then I'll stop complaining.
Now to the red carpet, which can be summed up in one word: bling. I had to wear sunnies whilst perusing through the stacks of pics of this event. But let me tell you, bling = hot! There was lot of leg, and alot of very interesting shapes. Clutches and beaucoup de bracelets were the accessories to have this time around.
Best dressed goes to Ashanti. Haven't seen her in a while, so for a first-in-a-long-time spotting she looks dazzling. This colour looks great against her skin tone, and the dress 100% compliments her figure.

Yay for curves! Alicia Keys and Beyonce have definitely raised the bar! Beyonce landed herself on a few 'Worst Dressed' lists, but I just don't get that. She looked stunning. Alicia looked equally classy, I'm getting such a New York vibe from her look.

Bravest Dressed goes to Rihanna. Hello wardrobe malfunction warning! Fortunately, there was no disaster of Nipplegate proportions (as far as I know). I don't particularly like this outfit, it's just no really my cup 'o' tea, but you have to give the girl snaps for courage.

Oh, gotta love awards show fashion.

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of justjared.buzznet.com]

No comments: