Saturday 8 September 2007

NY- Spring 08 Ready to Wear: Marchesa

This collection didn't really follow the usual Marchesa formula at all. I suppose that's good, though, because it's always nice to change things up. But I have to admit, I prefer the traditional styles of Marchesa: flowing gowns, empire waistlines, embellished materials, all grecian-inspired. But I still found some very pretty dresses in this collection.

(left) Now this is what I'm used to seeing. This is an absolutely beautiful gown, if it came in white...wedding bells! Lol. (right) Oh this is stunning. Could use some shine, though.

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I could never wear it, in fact, probably only 12% of the population could pull this off, but I don't care. I just like looking at it. I can see this as a formal dress. I better hit the gym then! Lol.
For more Marchesa, go to Style.com

Catch.

*Romany*

[photos courtesy of style.com]

No comments: